The auto body shop industry is thriving, thanks in no small part to the ever-increasing number of vehicles that ply our streets and highways. Now, road accidents are inevitable and we understand that it is enough of a nightmare without having to deal with daunting repairs. Whether it’s driving a damaged vehicle or having insurance charge deductibles up-front, there are a lot of additional headaches that you won’t want to deal with.
Here at HBM Collision Center, we accept the insurance company’s estimate along with the verification of the accuracy. While we have a good relationship with insurance companies, our goal is to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition. We will provide complete and accurate estimates and negotiate on your behalf for the proper repairs on your vehicle. We make sure that we’re working for you and protecting your investment!
Things to Know About Insurance Claims for Auto Body Repairs
Many people have no idea what their auto insurance policy really says. That should not be the case, though. As a car owner with insurance, you ought to know the coverage of your insurance in terms of collision and auto repair. Fortunately, when it comes to collision shops, ours is fully equipped to provide a hassle-free collision experience and we offer assistance with all deductible payments.
On the other hand, here are the things you need to know about insurance claims:
- Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having it repaired. You can do this or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one body shop estimate or appraisal for repairs.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice.
- Your insurance company can not require you to go to a particular auto-body shop. Differences in auto repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the repair work necessary to restore your car to pre-accident condition.
- Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified technicians.
- Ask if the body shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the body shop offers a repair warranty.
Whether it’s over the phone, online, or in-person—filing a claim is easy no matter how you do it. Good thing is, HBM Collision Center can help you negotiate your collision claim with the insurance company. You can trust us to use the highest quality equipment and the most qualified technicians, we’ll make sure every vehicle is restored back to its pre-accident condition. Contact us today at 703-297-3922 and we’ll talk about your auto body repair and insurance.