Here at HBM Collision Center, we accept the insurance company’s estimate along with the verification of the accuracy. While we have a good relationship with insurance companies, our goal is to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition. We will provide complete and accurate estimates and negotiate on your behalf for the proper repairs. After you’ve been in an accident, we will make the process of getting back on the road as easy.
Things to Know About Insurance Claims for Rental Car Auto Body Repairs
If your car was damaged due to another driver’s negligence, the other driver’s insurance company should pay your rental car costs for a reasonable length of repair time. If your car is totaled, your insurance company will pay for your rental as a courtesy. HBM Collision Center is committed to offering and providing the very best auto collision repair service to both our AAA Insurance partners and their customers.
On the other hand, here are the things you need to know about rental car insurance claims:
- If your current policy doesn’t offer coverage for a rental car, see if an insurance rider can be added for a small fee.
- If you lack personal auto insurance and your credit card does not provide benefits, it might be wise to purchase the liability insurance and collision damage waiver at the car rental counter.
- Keep in mind that if it is a longer-term rental (e.g., a week, a month, or more), there might be limitations on the coverage your existing auto insurance policy provides. Check with your insurance company or agent for details.
- If you don’t own a car, you might want to consider purchasing a non-owner auto insurance policy, because it provides benefits in addition to coverage for a rental car.
- Carefully review your auto insurance policy and check with your credit card issuer about auto insurance benefits. Many credit cards include some level of collision and theft protection. In most cases, these benefits are secondary to your personal auto insurance or the car rental company’s insurance, meaning the credit card company will only pay claims after other insurance coverage has been exhausted.
Whether it’s over the phone, online, or in-person—filing a claim is easy no matter how you do it. Good thing is, HBM Collision Center can help you negotiate your collision claim with the insurance company. You can trust us to use the highest quality equipment and the most qualified technicians, we’ll make sure every vehicle is restored back to its pre-accident condition. Contact us today at 703-297-3922 and we’ll talk about your auto body repair and insurance.